Does COVID-19 Have You Working From Home?
Due to the stay at home mandate, there are many people who are working remotely these days. It appears this mandate will last at least another month. Many people have thought that working remotely would be great, but working remotely is a double-edge sword. Sure, you get to stay home, but studies show that it can be harder to focus on work.
Benefits of Working Remotely:
- Remote employees tend to be more productive
- Remote workers cost employers less
- Remote employees tend to be happier and more satisfied
- Remote workers have a better work/life balance
Remote Workers Need to Be Aware of These Challenges:
- Lack of a work routine
- Tendency to over-work
- Lack of human interaction
- Prioritizing a work project
- Interruptions from family, pets, phone calls, and the doorbell
How to Make Working Remotely Work for You
- Confine your workspace to a specific area in your home.
- Set up your workspace like your office.
- Set a schedule and create a routine.
- When in doubt, go with over-communication; update your boss frequently on everything you are doing, and whether your schedule and deliverables are changing in any way.
- After work, stay off electronic devices for some time to transition to “home time.”
- Take regular breaks.
- Get dressed every day. Taking the time to get dressed and perform your usual self-care routine can prove a big psychological booster.
Give us a call so we can provide you with options.
Let us help you by providing a free, no obligation, auto insurance quote, including various coverage options to choose from. We’ll help you identify the right insurance policy, and the best insurance company, to financially protect your car, truck, and other passenger vehicles. Call or fill out our online insurance quote request today.
You might be able to pay less for your insurance premium and not even know it. So it pays to connect with us to review your insurance needs. Allen & Furr Insurance, is an Independent Insurance Agency, we represent many of the top insurance companies in the country. This means better coverage, and at a competitive price, including life and health insurance.
Filed Under: Blog, Home Insurance, Personal Linsurance | Tagged With: Allen & Furr, home insurance