The world is changing, and we understand the issues Georgia businesses face every day. There is constant competition for your customers, there are challenges in attracting and retaining top talent, and your cost of goods keeps going up. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of coverage found in most business insurance programs.
Georgia Commercial Business insurance (partial list)
- Bodily Injury– Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability – This might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella- Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution- Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
Risk is a factor for whatever business you are in. We provide business insurance solutions to help you manage your risk, which keeps you in business.
This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Please call our office and we will be happy to provide a review of your insurance program.
We are Independent Agents, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Allen & Furr Insurance & Wealth Management represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies; therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.Filed Under: Business insurance, Commercial insurance, Umbrella insurance | Tagged With: Allen & Furr, business insurance