If the last time you had an insurance review was when the Lakers won an NBA Title it is time to have us review your business and personal insurance. Our team is ready to help you understand how your insurance needs have changed over time.
Here are a few examples of how life changes may impact your insurance.
- How often do you travel out of the country?
- Do you have any domestic employees?
- Have there been any changes in marital status?
- Are you involved in any nonprofit organizations?
- Do you own a business and operate from your home?
- Do you own a second home?
- Do you drive for Uber?
- Do you own any unique collections of art, wine, cars, or guns?
- Are there any children in college?
Your insurance needs to change with your life. We offer a broad range of personal insurance products that are designed to meet your individual needs. We can help you find an insurance product that suits your individual needs. Don’t wait for another second to ensure your home is adequately insured. Call us today for more info on your options for personal insurance coverage.
We are Independent Agents, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Allen & Furr Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies, therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.Filed Under: Blog, Boat insurance, Business insurance, Commercial insurance, Personal Linsurance, Umbrella insurance | Tagged With: Allen & Furr, Drunk driving, home insurance