- Not beginning with the end in mind (i.e. not understanding how retirement income streams work before allocating savings for it).
- Losing the maturity of money because of major expenses, such as college funding.
- Thinking all you need is one financial tool (i.e. a 401(k) plan).
- Not understanding the different financial tools available and how their attributes are supposed to interact to create greater results.
- Saving harder—not smarter.
- Postponing planning and action—the dollars we save today are the most valuable in the future.
The actions you take today, or do not take, could have a significant impact on your future and retirement income down the road. My individualized process is based on sound economic principles. I welcome the opportunity to share my knowledge and create a plan specifically for you.
Please contact me for an introductory meeting.
Allen & Furr, Inc.
500 Sun Valley Drive, Suite E-5
Roswell, GA 30076
Phone: (470) 514-2205